THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED. WE’LL HAVE A NEW POLL VERY SHORTLY.
Fifth wheel caravans aren’t quite like your everyday touring caravan, and their size and scale isn’t too dissimilar to motorhomes.
They may not be the most obvious choice but fifth wheelers do offer something a little different in terms of overall design and capability.
Would you consider a fifth wheel caravan?
- Large accommodation
- Often have slide out compartments to give wide living spaces
- Offer something different in terms of interior style
- Offer flexibility over a motorhome in that you can leave your living quarters behind and explore your surroundings using your tow vehicle
- But then again you will need a pick up truck type vehicle to have the necessary coupling
- Usually more expensive than a standard touring caravan
That said, this month we want to find out whether you’re a fifth wheel fan?
Would you ever buy a fifth wheel caravan? And if you already have, what’s your experience of them?
Vote using the buttons to the left and tell us more in the comment box below.
For more information about insuring a 5th wheel caravan, check out the fifth wheel insurance page.
News Home » Would you ever consider a Fifth Wheel caravan?