A host of new caravans will be unveiled at the National Boat, Caravan & Outdoor Show.
New unveilings include those from Bailey, TEC, Lunar and Avondale and the show will take place at the NEC Birmingham from February 19 – 24.
- Bailey: Two new models, the Ranger 540/6, a great family choice at £11,000, and the Pageant Loire, a twin-axle fixed bed costing £14,000.
- Explorer Group: Launch of new budget family range, Xplore. Offers five new layouts with prices starting at less than £10,000.
- The Bessacarr range dropped by the Swift Group last year will make a comeback as dealer specials in conjunction with Swindon Caravan Centre and Coupland Caravans. The four caravans are based on the Abbey Spectrum.
- TEC will show its Travelbird 415, one of the lightest four-berths with a fixed bed filling the front of the caravan.
Visitors to the National Boat
Caravan & Outdoor Show at the NEC
- Lunar will unveil its Delta TL twin-axle six-berth and entry-level Zenith, which it has revamped for 2008.
- Avondale will show its lightweight range of tourers including the latest Dart 475-4 and twin-axle six-berth Dart 630-6.
- The Caravan Club is offering free towing courses – simply take along your driving licence to its stand.
Win £10,000 with Caravan Guard on
stand 4010 at the NEC next month
- Caravan Guard is giving visitors a chance to win £10,000 with its Roll-a-Dice show promotion. Visit stand 4010.
For more information about the show visit http://www.boatandcaravan.co.uk/.
Subscribers to our e-newsletter can save £4 per adult ticket for this year’s event. If you’re not already signed up to receive the quarterly Freedom E-newsletter, why not enter your name and email address on the left hand side of this page and get our special offers sent straight to your inbox.
News Home » It’s Showtime!