A number of previously unseen motorhomes will be unveiled at the National Boat Caravan & Outdoor Show
Taking place at the NEC in Birmingham between February 19 to 24 the show offers a great opportunity to look at new models as well as accessories and equipment.
Key unveilings include:
- Swift’s revised versions of the Sundance, as well as the equivalent ACE range and Bessacarr E400 series. Its Mondial is also making a comeback. The panel van conversion on a Fiat long wheelbase chassis gets two layouts and a 120bhp engine as standard. Customers can upgrade to the optional 160bhp engine with automatic gearbox.
- The Marquis stand will feature a new base vehicle. Built by Auto-Sleepers the new County models will be based on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis in a variety of lengths.
- Autocruise is launching two new models, the Startrail and the Oakmont.
- The Mizar Elite which gets an island bed, shower and washroom compartments, a well-equipped kitchen and a lounge with seating for four.
- Auto-Trail’s Frontier range has expanded with the Delaware model, which gets an island bed. It will be available on either a Fiat or Mercedes-Benz chassis and in low-line form with storage cupboards above the cab or high-line form with an overcab bed.
- Bürstner is launching the new Quadro range that incorporates some of the aspects of the unusual Mega Van that the company introduced two years ago.
- Adria will unveil a range of van conversions.
- Lunar will display two new models – the luxurious tag-axle Roadstar 900 and the Goldstar 650.
- Caravan Guard is giving visitors a chance to win £10,000 with its Roll-a-Dice show promotion. Visit stand 4010.
Win £10,000 with Caravan Guard on stand 4010 at the NEC in February
Visit www.boatandcaravan.co.uk for further show, camping and ticket information.
Note: All details correct at time of publication but may be subject to change.