Full and part time positions
Our contact centre is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Various shifts are available.
Part Time working patterns will involve evenings and a weekend shift, predominantly 5.30pm to 8pm on selected weekdays and 9am to 5pm on Saturday or Sunday. A degree of flexibility is available.
The role will comprise:
- Providing insurance quotations
- Promoting and selling the Caravan Guard Brand and Policies
- Cross selling and up selling additional products
- Amending and renewing policies for existing customers
- Answering customer queries
- Liaising with the claims department on claims queries
- Providing assistance on projects if requested
No previous experience necessary as full training will be given.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A friendly customer service focused personality
- Basic computer literacy
- The ability to work within an expanding team
- Drive to learn new skills and develop existing skills
- A flexible and professional approach to work
- GCSE Maths and English A – C grade (or equivalent) preferred but not essential, as experience or recognised qualifications such as NVQs will also be considered
What can we offer you?
- Up to £18,000 starting salary (depending on experience)
- Modern Halifax Town Centre offices
- Annual profit related bonus
- 28 days holiday a year (increases with length of service)
- Private medical and pension (optional)