Request EU Green Card

If you will be driving your motorhome in the EU, inc Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Serbia, Andorra or Liechtenstein, on or after the 29th March 2019, you may need a Green Card as a precautionary measure.

We advise you to make a request for a Green Card at least 10 to 14 days before you travel, or immediately if you are already in Europe and will remain there after the 29th March 2019. You can do this by completing and submitting the form below, requesting this way will be free of charge.

Are you already driving your motorhome outside of the UK?

Green Card details

Which EU countries will you be driving your motorhome in?

Please select all countries you will be driving your motorhome in

If you are travelling to Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia (excluding Kosovo) or the Faroe Islands you may need to also increase your insurance cover, before we can issue a green card. Please contact us to arrange this.

Dates of Travel

A Green Card is issued for a minimum of 15 days, and a maximum of 270, but cannot be extended beyond your policy period.

Date from
Date to

Who will be driving the motorhome whilst in the EU?

All drivers must also be named on your current policy, if they are not, please contact us.

Will you be towing a trailer with the motorhome?

More reasons to choose us
Defaqto 2017 Logo
Caravan insurance with a 5 Star Rating
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number 1 for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning company
Web Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
Highly rated claims service
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents
Great value icon
Great value for money