Motorhome insurance FAQs

How might Brexit affect my European travel plans?

If you’re planning a holiday to Europe in your motorhome or campervan then you might need to take extra documentation.

As this is an evolving matter, we’ve produced some guidance on Green Cards and other documentation here. We’ll update this blog post as and when new information becomes available.

Did you find this useful?

(+3 rating, 3 votes)

1 Caravan Guard specialise in caravan and motorhome insurance, we have compiled these informative answers to help you with commonly asked insurance questions.
« back
Why Choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number 1 for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning customer service
Norton Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
claiments rate our service as good or exceptional
Claimants rate our service as good or exceptional
Great value icon
Great value for money
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation with every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents