THIS POLL IS NOW CLOSED – WE’LL HAVE A NEW POLL VERY SHORTLY
There are hundreds upon hundreds of iPhone, Android and tablet apps that can be used by caravanners and motorhomers these days.
Some tell you what the weather’s going to be like, while others allow you to locate the nearest or best rated campsite.
The list below showcases just a handful of apps proving popular with caravan and motorhome owners – but which is your favourite?
Tell us what your go-to app is and why in the comments box below. Vote using the options on the left of the page.
If you’re favourite app isn’t listed, tell us about it in the comment box below.
Here are just a handful of the best apps for caravan and motorhome owners:
- iCampsites (£1.99) – quickly and easily locate campsites throughout the UK and Europe
- Campsites and Caravan Parks (£1.99) – find somewhere to stay at one of 6523 sites listed
- XE Currency (free) – convert every world currency with the XE Currency App
- Skype Wi-Fi (free) – get online at over 2 million WiFi hotspots around the world
- Live Traffic Info (free) – check how the traffic is flowing on motorways and major A roads in England
- iBBQ (free) – find local butchers, places to buy BBQs and get tasty barbecue recipe ideas
- TomTom Western Europe (free) – easily navigate your way throughout the UK and Europe
- DishPointer AR Pro (£13.99) – augmented reality satellite finder that allows you to locate satellites in the sky
- AA Caravan & Camping Guide (free) – features over 850 recommended and inspected campsites located across England, Scotland and Wales
- Find my Car (free) – handy if you enjoy walking
- National Trust (free) – locate glorious coastline, wild countryside or explore historic houses?
Note: All details correct at time of publication but may be subject to change.