Caravan and motorhome covers can offer that extra layer of protection from bugs, sunlight, tree sap and anything the weather will throw at it, also prolonging the quality of the ‘van’s paintwork.
Two years ago, a caravan cover saved a Caravan Guard customer’s tourer damage from a fallen tree.
In this month’s online poll we’d like to know if you have a caravan or motorhome cover, protecting your pride and joy from the elements. Click to vote:
Do you use a cover for your caravan or motorhome?
- Yes - caravan cover (40%, 181 Votes)
- No - not on my caravan (24%, 107 Votes)
- No - not on my motorhome (20%, 92 Votes)
- Yes - towing cover (13%, 60 Votes)
- Yes - motorhome cover (12%, 55 Votes)
Total Voters: 453
Also, see our latest gear guide on caravan towing covers and enter our competition for a chance to win a Protec towing cover.
Plus, we love to hear what you have to say. Share any comments about your views of experiences or using protective covers in the box below.