A host of new caravans and accessories will go on display at the International Caravan & Motorhome 2008 show taking place at the NEC, Birmingham, this week until Sunday.
Caravans on display at the NEC, Birmingham
- Adria’s new six-berth Altea that gets three bunks at the rear instead of the usual two.
- Bailey’s brand new Series 6, Senator 5 and Series 6 GT60 Rangers. The company will also unveil the winning entry in the My Bailey Van Caravan Design Competition on the first day of the show.
- Calor is displaying its Gas Lite cylinder designed specifically for the caravan market. It weighs in at virtually half the weight of Calor’s traditional cylinder.
- Explorer Group has a new island bed model for both Compass (Rallye 550) and Elddis (Crusader Mistral). Kit includes onboard water tanks and memory foam mattresses.
- Lunar will show 20 out of the 23 models that make up its 2009 caravan portfolio, including the five brand new models: the Quasar 534, 546 and 626, the Lexon SB and Clubman SI.
- Coachman Amara will display its new island bed 535/4. And you won’t be disappointed by the new interior ambiance of the Amara, VIP, Laser and Pastiche ranges – it’s all in the detail.
- From the Swift Group, the new Ace Supreme range has Alde central heating – great for winter usage. There are six models to choose from in the Ace Award range, including two new twin-axle, fixed bed layouts. The all-new Abbey Spectrum has increased specification, as does the GTS range with its two new twin-axle layouts.
- Sprite celebrates its 60th anniversary and Sterling Eccles its 90th birthday with boosted spec across the Eccles and Elite ranges.
Inside the Explorer Crusader’s washroom
The interior of the Lunar Quasar 546
More for your money with the new Elite Emerald
Visitors who buy a caravan at the show can celebrate their purchase with a free glass of bubbly in the Buyers’ Champagne Bar – but that’s probably not such a great idea if they plan to take advantage of The Camping and Caravanning Club’s towing instruction for beginners on a test circuit!
Caravan Guard will be at the NEC on stand 19-01 in Hall 19. We hope to see you there!
For further information visit www.caravanshows.com or call the ticket hotline on 0871 230 1090.
Note: All details correct at time of publication but may be subject to change.