Apprentice insurance advisers
Full time positions
Working in our busy town centre office you’ll train as an insurance adviser and gain a fundamental understanding of the insurance industry as well as the numerous products that Caravan Guard provide.
You’ll study towards industry recognised qualifications and complete industry relevant assignments and projects under the guidance of your team leader, the training manager and Calderdale College.
Upon successful completion you’ll have the knowledge and skills required to help you progress and build a happy and rewarding career at Caravan Guard, as well as the option of working towards further industry recognised qualifications.
The role will comprise:
- Delivering a brilliant service and experience to our customers
- Providing insurance quotations
- Promoting and selling the Caravan Guard brand and policies
- Cross selling and up selling additional products
- Amending and renewing policies for existing customers
- Answering customer queries
- Liaising with the claims department on claims queries
- Providing assistance on projects if requested
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A friendly customer service focused personality
- Basic computer literacy
- The ability to work within an expanding team
- Drive to learn new skills and develop existing skills
- A flexible and professional approach to work
- GCSE Maths and English A – C grade (or equivalent) preferred but not essential, as experience or recognised qualifications such as NVQs will also be considered