Team Leader - Contact centre
Full or part time position
Our contact centre is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 9am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Various shift patterns and a degree of flexibility is available.
Up to £26,500 starting salary (depending on experience) and lots more...
Click here to see what else we can offer you.
The role will comprise:
- Leading and motivating a team of Contact Centre Advisers.
- Developing and coaching team members through regular 1-2-1’s and reviews of Performance Objectives and Personal Development Plans.
- Handling customer complaints as required, ensuring both they, and their team members’ adherence to the Company’s complaints procedure.
- Handling Contact Centre Adviser referrals, providing technical advice and system support.
- Monitoring and maintaining the daily Contact Centre resource schedule, ensuring allocated work is completed and service standards are met.
The successful applicant will have:
- Great communication skills and able to effectively provide development feedback or give guidance on corrective action.
- Ability to provide feedback, coach and develop team members.
- Ability to effectively manage own time and workloads.
- A friendly customer service focused personality.
- Basic computer literacy.
- The ability to work within an expanding team.
- Drive to learn new skills and develop existing skills.
- A flexible and professional approach to work.
- GCSE Maths and English A – C grade (or equivalent) preferred but not essential, as experience or recognised qualifications such as NVQs will also be considered.