Full time position
Total earning potential of up to £3000/PM (depending on experience) and lots more benefits...
Click here for full details
Caravan Guard, incorporating Leisuredays and Happy Place, is one of the UK’s leading leisure insurance specialists, with over 100,000 customers. We’re looking for a positive person to join our team of over 120 staff. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be permitted to work remotely, however, we do not rule out the need to occasionally visit the office for face to face collaboration.
The successful applicant will be an experienced web developer.
Look and feel of the role
The role will involve front end and some back end web development.
- To produce new visually appealing, responsive and user-friendly brochure web pages, land pages, forms and emails.
- Web based front end design for internal software systems and databases.
- Design and development of responsive and dynamic digital assets.
- Potentially assisting rebuild of ecommerce customer journey web pages linking to third party insurance software.
- Project work in line with the web development priorities of the marketing department.
- Working alongside our existing Web Development Manager to support multiple departments and business goals.
Useful skills and experience:
- Some experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud design & development software; following brand guidelines to ensure consistent look and feel for each website.
- Attention to detail plus ability to listen, understand and impress key stake holders; deliver on time and right first time with accurate task scoping and a robust testing regime. Communicate effectively to make sure colleagues and task owners are kept updated.
- Awareness of SEO practices; In order to build web pages that have the potential to rank well.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest code and digital technology: testing and applying newly acquired knowledge to further benefit the business: Keeping abreast of current trends to innovate and keep us at the forefront of online technology.
- Ability to effectively manage own time and workloads; working efficiently and prioritising the things that matter most; taking ownership to carry things through to completion.
- Aptitude to interpret regulatory requirements and apply them to customer facing web pages and emails; looking for solutions not problems; being open minded to change. Simplifying things where possible.