Introducing the all-new third-generation of Bailey’s premium Autograph motorhome range, complete with striking new looks, fine interior styling and lots of new features.
With eight popular layouts in the range, Bailey says it’s taking its motorhome design to a new level with a five-star specification that’s designed to inspire.
Bailey’s designers have been busy and the most obvious difference is the return of the black ‘Graphite’ cab, combined with new slate grey GRP-skinned side walls, diamond-cut Graphite alloy wheels and new metallic graphics.
This third-generation Autograph motorhome has a lightweight AL-KO AMC chassis, which thanks to its lower centre of gravity, improves both road holding and braking efficiency, as well as providing larger user payloads.
The list goes on for what’s new for 2020 but includes all the luxuries as well as some neat little design features, inside and out.
Among the upgrades
Daytime running lights, tyre pressure sensors and a new Dometic reversing camera (linked to the cab screen display) will help keep you safe on the road and keep a watch out back when reversing your motorhome. Plus this will attract a motorhome insurance discount with Caravan Guard.
There’s also a new Thule Omnistor wind-out awning and spacious through boot storage on four models, plus handy twin flexi reading lights with integral USB sockets in the cab.
Inside, the furniture and cabinets have been refined and now feature curved, dual-finish ‘Cashmere gloss’ Italian design overhead locker doors and domestic style, sprung sofa seating with curved corner backrests and removable headrests on certain models.
All models in this third-generation Autograph motorhome range include a new Thetford Caprice combination oven and grill, plus dual-fuel hob with electric hotplate, whilst the larger models also benefit from the rather nifty Dometic 10-Series 153-litre fridge freezer, where the dual hinged doors open either way!
Also new are:
- Fully upholstered driver and passenger captain’s seats with twin upholstered armrests and integrated headrests
- Handy high level, front corner storage pockets
- ‘Slate Grey’ marble finish worktops and matching drop down hob cover
- Branded Perspex kitchen splashback
- Rear bumper and light pillars with LED road lights and rear sequential indicators
- Upholstered pockets with integrated speakers and USB charging in the rear lounges
- Floor lighting to highlight the steps to and from the lounge and bedrooms and illuminated grab handle
- Countertop inset washroom hand basin
- Stainless steel round kitchen sink with concealed fixings, swan-neck mixer tap, washing up bowl and drainer
More great features
There are also lots of other features included as standard in the third generation Bailey Autograph, such as a Truma 100 watt solar panel; a Status 550 digital television; exterior 230v and BBQ points; plus a spare wheel and tyre; and new wind-down floor mounted spare wheel carrier.
Not forgetting ABS (anti-braking system), ESP (Electronic Stability Program), plus driver and passenger airbags to offer safe driving.
What Bailey says
“The third-generation of our premium Autograph range takes Bailey motorhome design to a new level. The striking exterior and exquisite interior combine with a five-star specification to create a vehicle that’s designed to inspire. Technically superior, beautifully constructed and visually eye-catching, it’s everything that a premium motorhome range should be.”
The Bailey Autograph 69-2 is the baby of the range and the only two-berth, with a price tag of £55,499, mid washroom and end lounge.
As soon as you step inside you can feel the extra space in its end lounge, as Bailey has increased the body length in this model (and the 81-6) to create longer seats, which can be used as either twin singles or a double bed.
In this video we take a look around, inside and out.
And the rest of the Autograph motorhome range…
- 74-2 – Four-berth, fixed double bed, corner washroom with parallel front lounge. MPTLM = 3,500kgs
- 74-4 – Four-berth fixed double bed, corner washroom with L-shape lounge and dedicated rear travel seats. MPTLM = 3,500kgs
- 79-2F – Four-berth fixed double bed, transverse end washroom with parallel front lounge. MPTLM = 3,850kgs
- 79-4F – Four-berth twin fixed single beds, transverse end washroom with L-shape lounge and dedicated travel seats. MPTLM = 3,850kgs
- 79-4T – Four-berth fixed single beds, centre washroom with L-shape lounge and dedicated rear travel seats. MPTLM = 3,850kgs
- 79-4I – Four-berth fixed island double bed, centre washroom with L-shape lounge and dedicated rear travel seats MPTLM = 3,850kgs
- 81-6 – Six-berth end lounge, centre washroom and front lounge with a drop-down transverse double bed above. MPTLM = 4,250kgs
There’s more information on the third generation Autograph motorhome range on the Bailey website. And these new motorhomes will be arriving at approved Bailey dealerships from early October. The full eight-model range will also be on display at the Motorhome and Caravan Show 2019.
To find out more about insuring this or your current motorhome visit our motorhome insurance discounts page.
Search our blog
Note: All details correct at time of publication but may be subject to change.