Bailey of Bristol says they are “turning on the style” with the introduction of the Unicorn Black Edition caravan this Autumn.
Their top-end Unicorn tourer gets a fresh new look for 2020 with new bold black graphics and alloy wheels amongst the external changes and there are seven models instead of 11 in the range, as Bailey discontinue the Unicorn Seville, Madrid, Barcelona and Segovia.
Inside the single and twin axle caravans of the new Unicorn Black Edition caravan you’ll find:
- New curved dual-finish cream gloss Italian designed overhead lockers
- Mirrored front corner locker sections
- Unicorn branded perspex kitchen splashback with chrome detailing
- New stainless steel round kitchen sink with concealed fixings, swan-neck mixer tap, washing up bowl and drainer
- New cushion construction seating, with ‘Honeycore’ foam knee rolled base cushions and one-piece backrests
- Optional ‘Alperton’ soft furnishings with co-ordinating curtains, two bolster cushions, two large square and two small rectangular scatter cushion
The Unicorn Black Edition is also fitted with the latest safety and security equipment for that extra peace of mind, plus a healthy discount on your caravan insurance.
As standard, the Unicorn Black has the AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System, AL-KO Secure wheel lock, TyrePal tyre pressure monitoring system, and a new TRACKER Monitor Stolen Vehicle Recovery System, plus an integral intruder alarm.
Unicorn’s four-season touring credentials are enhanced with a fully specified Alde programmable central heating system, featuring a user-friendly digital control panel with battery back-up for uninterrupted programming. Whilst a roof-mounted Truma 100 watt solar panel allows you the freedom to enjoy off-grid caravan holidays.
Other practical touches throughout the caravan, include up to seven 230v sockets and eight USB charging points, an upgraded Bluetooth compatible sound system and even pre-wiring for the fitment of a caravan motor mover (an optional retailer fit upgrade).
What Bailey says
“The introduction of the Black Edition brings an additional level of refinement to our best-selling Unicorn range. Enhanced styling inside and out gives this perennial favourite a fresh new look, which combined with an already comprehensive specification, accessible unladen weights and a competitive retail price make it an extremely attractive proposition for the discerning caravan owner.”
All seven models of the new Unicorn Black Edition range will be arriving on Approved Bailey retailer forecourts from September 2019.
Here we take a look inside the single axle, four-berth Cabrera with longitudinal double bed and centre-washroom.
And the rest of the Unicorn Black Edition range
The line-up will be as follows:
- Unicorn Merida single axle, 2-berth end-washroom
- Unicorn Valencia single axle, 4-berth corner double bed, end-washroom
- Unicorn Vigo single axle, 4-berth transverse island double bed, end-washroom
- Unicorn Cadiz single axle, 4-berth twin single bed, end-washroom
- Unicorn Cabrera single axle, 4-berth longitudinal double bed, centre-washroom
- Unicorn Cartagena twin axle, 4-berth transverse island double bed, end-washroom
- Unicorn Pamplona twin axle, 4-berth longitudinal island double bed, centre-washroom
There’s more information on the Unicorn Black edition range on the Bailey website.
To find out more about insuring this or your current caravan visit our caravan insurance discounts page.
Search our blog
Note: All details correct at time of publication but may be subject to change.