POLL NOW CLOSED – THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS
Safety and security devices will not only make your touring caravan safer but many also generate some great insurance savings for Caravan Guard customers.
We’ve already looked at the 2016 caravans to see which could save you the most on your insurance. We’re now keen to know how safety and security conscious you caravanners are, so in this month’s community poll we’d like to know what safety and security measures does your tourer have?
Vote now using the options below and feel free to share your comments.
What safety and security measures does your tourer have?
- Axle wheel lock (21%, 82 Votes)
- Anti-snaking device (ATC) (18%, 72 Votes)
- Fixed alarm (15%, 60 Votes)
- Approved tracking device (12%, 48 Votes)
- VIN Chip Plus (9%, 36 Votes)
- Tyron safety bands (8%, 30 Votes)
- Other - please comment (7%, 26 Votes)
- Forensic marking products (5%, 19 Votes)
- Tyre Pressure Monitor (TPM) (4%, 16 Votes)
- Reversing camera (2%, 6 Votes)
- Tyre sealant (1%, 3 Votes)
- Reversing sensors (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 98
Search our blog
Note: All details correct at time of publication but may be subject to change.