COMPETITION NOW CLOSED – Thanks to everyone who entered
Never run out of gas again in your caravan or motorhome with the Truma LevelControl!
This nifty gas checking device tells you exactly how much gas is left in your bottle and will even predict how many days you have before you need to change your cylinder. You don’t need a Truma Heating system or Truma iNet system, it works as a standalone device with any metal gas bottle.
Simply download the new Truma LevelControl App, attach the gadget to the bottom of your gas cylinder magnetically (or with clamps) and connect via Bluetooth.
Note: The Truma LevelControl is not suitable for plastic gas cylinders, refillable tank gas cylinders, gas tanks or butane gas cylinders (camping gas).
In this video, Jonathan from Truma talks through the features of the LevelControl LPG gas level checking device.
Key features of the Truma LevelControl
- Accurately calculates the filling level of steel and aluminium LPG cylinders with a diameter of 200mm to 350mm
- Indicates the gas level as a percentage or in kilograms and also how long the gas will last in days
- Sends the result via Bluetooth (if you’re within range)
- If you have an iNet box fitted the data is sent via SMS (if you’re outside the range) directly to your smartphone or tablet
- Easy to install
- Convenient to operate via the Truma App
The LevelControl costs £135 on its own or around £260 with the iNet box.
Caravan or motorhome owners that have Truma or Alde heating and/or a Truma air conditioning unit would benefit from having the iNet box fitted so they can remotely control the unit from the App.
For more information about the LevelControl visit www.trumauk.com.