Bailey of Bristol has revealed its new Approach Autograph motorhome range.
Here are the highlights:
• Truly versatile space – with six innovative layouts including four new models that can accommodate up to six people, the new Autograph is ideal for any family
• Superb on-the-road performance – powered by a new Peugeot Boxer Euro 6 2.0 Blue Hdi 160 bhp engine that comes complete with a 6-speed manual gearbox, as well as an AL-KO AMC chassis and Alu-Tech bodyshell
• Head-turning looks and superior interior design to enhance the experience and create a feeling of premium quality, inside and out
• The very highest standard of specifications – including a standard factory fit Fiamma awning, a Truma 100w solar panel and an upgraded Alde heating system
• More comfort than ever before, with a new domestic style DreamSleep seating system that makes bed-making simple
• A fully customisable solution – with a range of factory fitted upgrades including a choice of media packs so customers can create their ideal motorhome.
Here’s our sneak preview from the launch event. We’ll review more fully later this month.
Note: All details correct at time of publication but may be subject to change.