Motorhome insurance FAQs

Can you provide cover for motorhome owners who live outside of the UK?

No. Our motorhome insurance policy is available to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).

We are only able to offer cover for individuals that have been UK residents for a minimum of 12 months.

For Australian and New Zealand Residents wishing to insure a motorhome whilst touring the UK, we suggest you contact Downunder Insurance Services Ltd on 0800 393 908. Down Under Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

« back
Why Choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number one for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning company
Web Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
Highly rated claims service
Highly rated claims service
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents
Great value icon
Great value for money