Motorhome insurance FAQs

Do you offer emergency accommodation cover?

Emergency accommodation expenses cover means that if you’re on holiday and your motorhome is damaged or stolen, you can claim under this section of the policy to pay for hire of another motorhome/car or alternative accommodation. Emergency accommodation can be added at the start of your policy or added mid term. Adding mid-term however this will only cover any future instance. The additional charge is £5 for £75 a night for 15 nights, or £30 for £100 a night for 30 nights, along with our standard administration fee of £15 if adding mid term.

If you have added European travel cover, these accommodation expenses will also cover you in Europe.

« back
Why Choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number one for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning company
Web Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
Highly rated claims service
Highly rated claims service
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents
Great value icon
Great value for money