Motorhome insurance FAQs

I do not currently reside in the UK, can you still insure me?

Unfortunately, if you reside outside the UK we are unable to provide motorhome insurance cover as we can only insure drivers that have been UK residents for at least the previous 12 months.

We can insure drivers from the European Union, subject to an EU Licence being held for 3 years and having being a UK resident for the previous 12 months.

We cannot accept drivers from outside the European Union.

« back
Why Choose us?
Defaqto 2015 Logo
Caravan insurance with a 5 Star Rating
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number 1 for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning customer service
Norton Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
claiments rate our service as good or exceptional
Claimants rate our service as good or exceptional
Great value icon
Great value for money
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation with every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents