Touring caravan insurance FAQs

Do you insure Hobby caravans?

Yes, as of 2021 we now insure Hobby Caravans registered from 2018 when sold by an approved UK Hobby dealer. It is not possible to get a quote directly from our website or via our contact centre. Only the dealers will provide details of how to obtain a quote when buying your caravan.

Approved dealerships:

  • Hillhead Caravans (Caravan Park) Kintour Aberdeen
  • Leisure Tech North East Stockton on Tees
  • Ambergate Caravan Centre
  • B&M Trading (Coalville Leicestershire)
  • Downshire Caravans
  • J&J Caravans (Rhyl)
  • Tenby Tourers
  • Mann Motors (Leighton Buzzard)

Touring caravans kept on a seasonal pitch must be fitted with a JSB Hublock (two for twin axles), which replaces the wheel and restricts the theft of units. Our usual security requirements also apply.

We cannot insure Hobby caravans registered before 2018 and if not purchased from one of our approved UK Hobby dealerships.

« back
Why Choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number one for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning company
Web Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
Highly rated claims service
Highly rated claims service
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents
Great value icon
Great value for money