Touring caravan insurance FAQs

How might Brexit affect my European travel plans when towing?

If you’re planning a holiday to Europe in your caravan, fifth wheeler or trailer tent then you will need to carry a Green Card. 

To request a Green Card you must contact your tow vehicle insurance provider.

Please also check your passport is valid for travel.

We bring you the latest updates on Green Cards, other documentation and visiting Europe after Brexit here.

Did you find this useful?

(+1 rating, 1 votes)

1 Caravan Guard specialise in caravan and motorhome insurance, we have compiled these informative answers to help you with commonly asked insurance questions.
« back
Why Choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number 1 for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning customer service
Norton Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
claiments rate our service as good or exceptional
Claimants rate our service as good or exceptional
Great value icon
Great value for money
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation with every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents