Touring caravan insurance FAQs

I am a British citizen, but do not currently reside in the UK, can you still insure me?

Yes we can still provide cover but a correspondence address in the UK must be provided e.g. family or park address, and payment for the policy must be made in full (monthly payments are not available to non UK residents). Without a correspondence address we are unable to provide cover.

Please note the caravan must be stored at an acceptable storage location within the UK when not in use. We cannot provide cover for caravans which are stored outside of the UK when not being used.

Did you find this useful?

1 Caravan Guard specialise in caravan and motorhome insurance, we have compiled these informative answers to help you with commonly asked insurance questions.
« back
Why Choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number one for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning company
Web Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
Highly rated claims service
Highly rated claims service
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents
Great value icon
Great value for money