Touring caravan insurance FAQs

What are ‘personal possessions’?

‘Personal possessions’ are items you bring from home such as clothes, bed linen and toiletries. These items can be covered on our touring caravan or fifth wheel policy when in, on or about the caravan. Unfortunately, we cannot insure ‘personal possessions’ for trailer tent or folding camper owners.

‘Personal possessions’ are often covered by your home contents insurance policy. If you are unsure, it is worth checking your home contents policy before paying to insure on our policy as well.

Please note the maximum we will pay per single item of personal possessions is £300. We cannot cover high risk items such as jewellery, tablets, laptops, cameras or phones.

« back
Why Choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number one for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning company
Web Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
Highly rated claims service
Highly rated claims service
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents
Great value icon
Great value for money