Touring caravan insurance FAQs

What do you class as caravan ‘equipment’?

Equipment is covered under our touring caravan policy. Equipment refers to any items which are used specifically in the caravan, or which are caravan equipment or accessories.

This includes things such as portable water containers, gas bottles, pots and pans, awnings, and security devices such as wheel clamps and hitchlocks. It also includes items such as televisions and radios providing they are used solely in the caravan.

It is up to you to include an adequate sum for all your caravanning equipment on your policy.

« back
Why Choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number one for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning company
Web Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
Highly rated claims service
Highly rated claims service
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents
Great value icon
Great value for money