Full and part time positions
Our contact centre is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 9am-4pm on weekends.
Various shift patterns and a degree of flexibility is available.
Total New Adviser earning potential of up to £22,328 (depending on experience) and lots more benefits...
Click here for full details
The role will comprise:
- Delivering a brilliant experience to all our customers
- Providing insurance quotations and selling the policy benefits
- Cross selling and up selling additional products
- Amending and renewing policies for existing customers
- Answering customer queries
- Liaising with the claims department on claims queries
- Providing assistance on projects if requested
No previous experience necessary as full training will be given.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A friendly customer service focused personality
- Basic computer literacy
- The ability to work within an expanding team
- Drive to learn new skills and develop existing skills
- A flexible and professional approach to work
- GCSE Maths and English A – C grade (or equivalent) preferred but not essential, as experience or recognised qualifications such as NVQs will also be considered