The Bailey Unicorn models, with a new level of interior refinement, arrive on retailer sites from 1st September onwards. For those who appreciate the finer things in life, the limited edition three-model range named after Spanish cities is, of course, of Alu-Tech construction.
Seville is a two-berth model with end washroom, Valencia is a fixed nearside bed with end washroom and the twin axle four-berth Barcelona is the same layout as Valencia but sports a capacious fridge freezer in the kitchen. All models are very upmarket looking with Walnut furniture finish, a dedicated illuminated drinks cabinet set in contrasting kitchen lockers, a stainless steel microwave, luxurious looking soft furnishings, new style pleated window blinds, high gloss worktops, a Belfast style sink and new style storage in the washrooms. The dual fuel Alde hot water and heating system includes a 24 hour timer, heated towel rail and heating vents. The stylish graphics, with 3D resin name badges, 15ins alloy wheels and new style gas locker door are eye-catching.
Add the feeling of spaciousness with the headroom, Heki II roof lights and carefully located 12v lighting system with down lighters and you have your own four star, all season, holiday apartment on wheels. Go on, buy it before the VAT rise!
- Fully Insulated shell to Grade III classification of EN 1645-1
- Ten year body shell integrity warranty (Subject to conditions)
- AL-KO chassis
- AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser
- Al-KO Shock Absorbers
- AL-KO ATC Trailer Control System
- AL-KO Secure Portable Wheel Lock (two with twin axle Barcelona)
- Thatcham TQA approved TRACKER Monitor Stolen Caravan Recovery System TRACKER Intruder Alarm
- Overall width 2.28m (7ft 6ins)
- Internal headroom 1.96m (6ft 5ins)
Unicorn Seville £16,995
Unicorn Valencia £17,995
Unicorn Barcelona £19,695
These prices are guaranteed subject to ordering your caravan from the earliest production availability and that you take delivery within 14 days of dispatch from the factory.
Your Bailey retailer will make a charge of up to £495 to cover the cost of various additional services carried out prior to you taking possession of your new Bailey tourer. The main cost element will be the cost of transporting your tourer from the Bailey factory to your vending retailer’s premises. Check the details with your Bailey retailer.
- A choice of “Mozart” or “Elgar” upholstery options
- Wrap around seating (weight 4.0kgs) £245
- Bespoke caravan bedding sets (model specific) to co-ordinate with the upholstery options; comprises two fitted sheets, one duvet and duvet cover, one bed runner, two pillows and cases and two bed scatter cushions. The sets are sold complete, ordered via Bailey retailers and add 6.0kgs of weight. The Recommended Retail Price is £199. There is also a matching bed throw available at an extra cost of £79.
- Bailey branded wheel arch cover (single axle) £40
- Bailey branded wheel arch cover (twin axle) £50
With all the safety and security features that come as standard on the whole range of caravans, insurance premiums start from as little as £169* for the Seville model, £179* for the Valencia and £240* for the twin axle Barcelona.
Full product details are available on a new micro site at www.baileyunicorn.co.uk
*Caravan insurance cost based on Bailey Unicorn Seville valued at £16,995; Bailey Unicorn Valencia valued at £17,995 and the Bailey Unicorn Barcelona valued at £19,695. All fitted with hitchlock, AL-KO ATC, approved tracking device and alarm system, AL-KO Secure wheel lock (all standard on this range). Kept behind 24 hour locked gates in HX4 0BE. Caravanners over 30, caravanning club members with no claims in last 3 years. Inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax at 5%, includes an online discount of 10% and correct as of 18.08.10.
News Home » Bailey Unicorn range reviewed