See our latest review of the Adria Matrix 650SF by clicking here!
The Adria Matrix 650 SF motorhome on the Fiat Ducato 2.3 130 is a new model and the Evita upholstery in the lounge harmonises well with the Afromozia two-tone furniture.
There’s plenty of storage too, including in the cab making it an ideal vehicle for long holidays; we liked the extra deep drawer in the L shaped kitchen area, situated between the dining area and the end bedroom. The work top and the extending dining table both have a touch of class with a quartz effect surface. The split sink has a removable cover and carefully inserted into the worktop is a neat waste bin. LED lighting is fitted under the top lockers.
The step up to the dining area caught us out more than once, but the seats were comfortable and you could easily sit four people at the table with a large degree of comfort and elbow room and the seats shouldn’t pose a problem when making up the beds.
Above the dining area is the multi positional sleeping area; when viewing the motorhome ask to see it and see how the levels change the dynamics of the sleeping area. The optional electric mechanism was fitted in this model.
Bijou is the word for the shower room/toilet and the large mirror on the door goes someway to making the room seem larger than it is. The metallic look round basin with a metallic tambour door to the cupboard underneath is a trendy feature yet not impractical and Adria designers have managed to fit in a square shower with a bi-fold door.
You’ll be glad of the fixed double bed to fall into or sit up and lean against the headboard and watch the television. There’s plenty of ventilation too. The Truma Combi 4 boiler is fitted.
A decent sized garage in a motorhome is a bonus, and this was not a bad size at all.
The back wall design is new for 2012 and showcases the exclusive Adria road lights.
Security features include an engine immobiliser and 3-point locking system on the habitation door. At this value buyers would be advised to invest in a Thatcham CAT 1 approved alarm or approved tracking system for their own peace of mind and to satisfy the security requirements of their motorhome insurance specialist.
Good looking on the interior and great exterior graphics, but possibly a bit cramped with six aboard.
- Estimated insurance cost: £321.50*
- Fiat Ducato 2.3 130 Hp as seen
- 6 speed manual gear box
- Right hand drive
- Euro 5
- 6 berths
- 5 Travel Seats including driver
- Overall length 6.91m
- Overall width 2.29m
- Overall height 2.80m
- Internal height 1.90
- Maximum weight 3500kgs
- Payload 482 kgs
- Garage 740mm x 800mm
- Front dinette area bed 2.10 x 1.43m (tapers to 120m)
- Electric drop down bed 1.95 x 1.30m
- Fixed offside bed 1.98 x 1.32m
Recommended retail price; from £53,890.00 inc VAT
An OTR charge will apply to cover the cost of pre-delivery inspection, first registration fee, 12 months road tax and delivery.
Price of the model as seen £59,360 including silver paint, SE lux pack and bedding.
SE lux pack has cruise control, air conditioning, passenger airbag, Truma 6E electric heating and Seitz entrance door with a window and flyscreen.
For more information:
* Motorhome insurance based on 2012 Adria Matrix 650 SF valued at £53,890. Fitted with manufacturer immobiliser and Thatcham Category 1 alarm. Kept on driveway at home at TD9 8ED. Motorhome owners – professionals over 50 years old with no claims, convictions or health conditions in last 3 years. 4 years no claims bonus mirrored from car policy and 2 years motorhome driving experience. Members of motorhome club doing less than 7000 miles annually. £250 excess applies. European cover £21.00 Extra. European Breakdown £43 extra. Premium includes Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) at 6% and is correct as of 16.11.11.