What to do if you fall ill or are injured while caravanning or motorhoming

Published in Caravan Guard News, Caravanning Top Tips, Motorhoming Top Tips on   - 1 Comment

How would you rate this article?


  1. Nancy says:

    When travelling abroad, make sure you have your EHIC (now GHIC) with you at all times and ensure your phone is fully charged. We were in Germany, went for a short bike ride crossing the border into Austria and then my husband fell off his bike. He was taken to the nearest hospital by ambulance and needed an operation, which we would have had to pay for had I not taken the GHIC’s with us. In the past, I have left them in a safe place in the van but for some reason, I took them with us that day. He has fully recovered and we are planning our next trip with a little more life experience under our belts!

Leave a Reply

Why choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number one for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning company
Web Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
Highly rated claims service
Highly rated claims service
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents
Great value icon
Great value for money