What’s not covered by motorhome insurance?

Published in Caravan Guard News, Industry News on   - 4 Comments

How would you rate this article?


  1. Hilary Perry says:

    As it’s quite a topic at the moment would have been helpful if you had included a clarification of the level of cover you provide when driving in Europe, whether it’s fully comprehensive as it is at home.

    • Thanks for your comments Hilary. Every motorhome or campervan owner getting a quote from us is asked if they need cover to go abroad. If they say they want European cover, an option is added to their policy that gives them fully comprehensive cover in Europe for up to 270 days per policy term. If an existing Caravan Guard customer wants to check whether they have our fully comprehensive European cover option applied, they can check on their insurance policy schedule next to the heading of ‘European Travel’.

  2. George Raynor says:

    Although most of us have read the policy documents it’s nice to be reminded from time to time so you can update your policy if needed for that next trip to somewhere new.

  3. Kevin Hall says:

    The article about theft prevention and indurance exclusion serves as a verh helpful reminder.

Leave a Reply

Why choose us?
Number 1 on ReviewCentre
Number one for service and value
RSA Logo
Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
Award winning customer service
Award winning company
Web Secure online quotes
Safe and secure online quotes
Trusted family business since 1984
Confidence in a trusted family business
Highly rated claims service
Highly rated claims service
Money back guarantee
Money back guarantee
NCC Logo
Member of the National Caravan Council
Heart Research Logo
Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Plain English policy icon
Plain English policy and documents
Great value icon
Great value for money